Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduated!!!!

So this post won't be so much about crafting, just blogging. I graduated Saturday with my Bach. in Interdisciplinary Studies aka Education. It sucks that it didn't hit me till i was waiting for my name to be called to walk across the stage, but WHAT A FEELING!!! I was so so so happy, it felt like i was going to come out in pictures all teeth, we've yet to see.

My family threw such a great party, and I was so happy to see everyone come out and celebrate with me. It was such a great turn out and I am so thankful for everyone that was there for me throughout my college career. So now I'm just hoping for the best and God willing I'll be able to land a contract and start my teaching.

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend as well!!

Vicky






No comments:

Post a Comment