Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

I have not had the opportunity to buy the new Kim Hughes stamps from her new brand line called Paper Smooches but man oh man do I want to. I'm saving up for a few lovely sets. Anywho, I found this challenge on her blog and decided to join. It is based off a picture she found on Etsy. So the challenge was to include some kind of wood texture, and the colors shown as well as pearls and such. Sort of a vintage feel. Because I don't have any of her recent stamps I had to pull out some oldies but goodies from CHF, this one is from the baby stamp set called 'Baby love'. I used a wood grain embossing folder on my cuttlebug and used a ginormous Marvy punch for the image. I also had some Making Memories pearl flowers that I hadn't used so I added them to the flowers as an accent. Hopefully this is what Kim was looking for :). 

1 comment: