Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Been a while...

So it's been QUITE some time since i've been on. I hope you all had a fabuolous Valentine's day. My and my love bug happened to eat at a great Italian Restuarante in El Paso called "Como's". We happened to be lucky because we were seated immediatley with no wait time, and NO reservations. Lucky us!! Any who...just wanted to share a couple of cards I happened to make for Valentine's day. Hope you all enjoy. And ....Hopefully i can update regularly and maybe even start some blog candy...thats if i even get people to check my stuff out LOL. Well...here are the cards....Enjoy!!


This first card was made using The Cat's Pijama's Clearly Swanky Set. I love these two little frogs!! Thought this would be cute with the lyrics from the movie "JUNO" ...you know..."we sure are cute for two ugly people....I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else...but you!!". Cute huh?? The paper is from DCWV little boy nursery and the hearts are cut out using my loveable Cricut with the DoodleCharms heart. I colored it using Prisma color markers and added some glitter with a Spica pen. I took a sponge to the edges using Brick Red Distress in by Tim Holts and popped it up with some pop dots. I aslo used CHF's Quirky Alphabet by Kim Hughes and TA-DA...my cute little frog card. LOL






Well...Having some difficulties with my camera...have to find the cord to connect it, since I apparently took the pictures directly on the camera's memory with no memory card...D'uh!! lol...i'll post them asap. So, see ya in a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment