Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stamp Crazy...ME?

So I said I'd be back with some new crafts and here they are. The first is a little book mark I made using a set by The Greeting Farm formerly known as Pink Poison , www.thegreetingfarm.com, called "Sweet Deal" ( just had to use the little monkey, absoluely adorable!!). I used the Martha Stewart lil set for the polka dots and the bottom which i stamped in Staz On brown and then colored them in with my Prisma Markers...Man,I have to save up for those Copics. Funny thing about this lil bookmark...i was supposed to be reading for one of my classes, but I couldn't get stamping off the brain. WHOOPS!!



This next lil card is using an adorable set by My Favorite Things, www.mftstamps.com, its one of thier mini sets called "shower time". The inspiration came from one of my many shopping trips to Wal-mart and searching through the Valentines aisle. The outside says "Time to Shower..." and the inside "you with love". Nice huh LOL. I'll probably be working on more valentines cards this next week. Still debating whether or not to hand make the ones I'll be taking to my 1st graders...they love those hand made things :0).



Well, that's all I've got for tonight. See ya later alligator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment